Welcome To Rutland Water Campsite
Rutland Water Campsite is located next to the sailing club on the South shore of Rutland Water.
- Open from mid March to end of October, ground conditions permitting
- Idyllic sheltered spot
- Adjacent to Rutland Sailing Club and the cycle track around Rutland Water
- Established grass field, regularly mowed
- Walking distance to local shop and pub (the Wheatsheaf in Edith Weston)
- Well behaved dogs permitted
- Caravan rallies by arrangement
- Mains water supply
- Rubbish disposal point
- Chemical toilet emptying point
- Caravans and campervans welcome
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Generators only to be used between 10 am and 1pm
- Booking COMPULSORY for bank holidays
- NO ELECTRIC HOOK UP
- No campfires or open fires allowed
- Noise to be kept to a minimum after 10pm
- No boats or boat trailers permitted on the site at weekends
DAILY RATES FOR 2020
PUP TENTS (under 16's) £3.00ONE MAN TENT £6.002/3 MAN TENT £8.00FAMILY TENT £11.00CARAVANS AND CAMPERVANS £10.00 [£9.00 if club member or visitor]MOTORHOMES AND TWIN AXLE C/VANS £11.00[£10.00 if club member or visitor]SATNAV POSTCODE LE15 8 HJ
Email [email protected] replies normally within 2 days.Please state whether you have a m/home caravan or a tent and if it is a tent please state that you have legitimate access to the sailing club facilities.Booking by email is preferable.
Or call 07875479533 if you dont have email or it is urgent.
PLEASE NOTE we do not offer toilet, showers or electrical hook up facilities. For this reason if you wish to camp with a tent you must be a member of the Rutland Sailing Club to use their toilet and shower facilities[only available during club opening hours]. If you are not a member, you can join the club on a temporary basis for the duration of your stay with the proviso that you must be launching a boat or a windsurfer,booked in on a course or entering an event at the club . This must be arranged prior to your arrival. Visit their website Rutland Sailing Club or call them on 01780 720292.